Next to the actual design, our core competencies include “surface-mounted devices (SMD)” and “through-hole technology (THT)”. SMD components are being handled on our fully automated assembly line. For THT-assembly we use light pointers to illuminate.
During this stage, the PCB is prepared for the actual assembly process and electrical connections, i. e.
- through screws, injection, molding, riveting and/or connecting leads or tubular rivets
- through mounting of heat sinkers and other connections
- the use of soldering eyelets, i.e. from Osterrath, 2.8mm AMP connector
SMD – Assembly
Our assembly line in Germany is capable of accommodating components beginning at 01005 and including max. 74mm x 74mm, the maximum size of the PCB being 510mm x 360mm. Our specialty lies in
- small to mid-size series
- custom fabrication
Large orders may be handled through our facility in China, using as previously mentioned, only suppliers with whom we have a long-standing and proven business relationship. This allows us to handle quality assurance locally and supervise the logistical aspects.
THT – Assembly
For this process we use light pointers to illuminate and thereafter either wave-soldering or select- soldering within a nitrogen atmosphere.
You have questions?
Simply pick up the phone and call our headquarters at +49 6162 9317 0 (Mon – Fri. 9:00am to 5:00pm CET).
We are here to help you!
Assembly of entire devices or consoles
Among others, we can assemble for you
- ready-made wire harnesses
- fastening- and control elements
- flexible PCB fasteners
- made-to-order moldings, fabricated of i.e. aluminum, carbon, PVC
- individually diverse painting, printing or engraving
We develop according to your specific instructions and, should you so desire we offer integrated EMV-protection.